We at Realvolve push new features, enhancements and bug fixes to production i.e. live many times per day without taking site offline or without the need to show maintenance pages except for the largest, most complex feature releases. We follow the "Continuous Delivery" methodology and thus we do lots of "little" deployments quite often. Our average monthly uptime is 99.55% based on a 12 month Pingdom report and 99.63% for the last 3 months. Thank you for your continued support and suggestions in making Realvolve a great product.
Aug 10, 2017
- Corrected the Property and Transaction Filter alignment - Minor UI issue.
- Sort users alphabetically by name on users & permissions page
Aug 09, 2017
- Corrected issues in Notes & Correspondence due to BASE tags / CSS tags from emails that override realvolve styles causing links to not work correctly.
- Corrected Note indexing issues causing some notes to not show correctly.
Aug 08, 2017
- Corrected YTD graph display due to recent upgrade changes.
Aug 03, 2017
- Performance Improvement to CSV import
- Corrected Solr indexing issue of notes with date/time stamps greater than 2038
Aug 02, 2017
- Added workflow logging/reporting - when starting a workflow the system will now email and notify you when the instantiation has finished successfully or unsuccessfully.
- Additional Performance improvements
Jul 31, 2017
- Performance improvements on TAGS. (reduced response time from 200ms to 20ms.
- Performance improvements on Notes & Correspondence.
- Corrected issues on Email Attachments.
- Corrected preview and send button issues which were not showing.
Jul 27, 2017
- Corrected issue for calculating dependent tasks start date/time to make sure database is updated correctly.
Jul 25, 2017
- Improved performance on Activities.
- Reduced stress on main Database for Calendar Queries.
- Note: Performance upgrades have reduced server spikes from 6000ms to under 400ms - Huge performance boost!
Jul 24, 2017
- SOLR version upgraded to v5 with many configuration and code changes for increased performance and better search results.
- Add the Ability to do wildcard searches now using * (Asterisk) and ? (Question mark) SEE: http://help.realvolve.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003703306-Realvolve-Search
- UI enhancements for drop down searches in the People tab of Property and Transaction to require a minimum of two characters before the search is performed.
- Corrected the workflow package search to only search for packages created by the user, before this fix it returned results containing packages created by other users in the account.
Jul 20, 2017
- Performance Improvement on fetching notes to display on dashboard - additional speed improvements will happen when SOLR 5 upgrade is pushed in the next few days.
- Document loading improvements - additional speed improvements will happen when SOLR 5 upgrade is pushed in the next few days.
- Overall Dashboard load time improvements - more to come!
Jul 19, 2017
- Changed who can see calendar information. Currently, Admins will be the only users which can select which user's calendars can be viewed. We are also working to allow users which have Task 'Read' rights 'For all users'.
- corrected email preview issue where changes were not shown in preview window form enhanced editor.
Jul 17, 2017
- Realvolve now allows the additional YouTube URL's that are valid.
- Tag field now allows the pipe character "|" during user entry.
Jul 13, 2017
- Added the 'Updates' link in the footer of the Realvolve application for easy access to this updates list.
Jul 10, 2017
- Notification by Email and Notification Bell when email reauthorization is required.
- Show "Spinner" icon in search field when searching has been started.
- Incoming inline email images are no longer copied into the "Files" tab of a Contact/Property/Transaction. The system now will only copy "attachments" to the email reducing the amount of used space in a users account.
- Loading heat graph contacts greatly improved.
Jul 07, 2017
- Added copies of the Signature, Header and Footer templates using the enhanced template editor named Signature Enhanced, Header Enhanced & Footer Enhanced.
See Help Document: http://help.realvolve.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003424866-Enhanced-Signature-Header-Footer
- Corrected filters for view all screen when using an unsaved custom filters.
Jul 05, 2017
- Allow subuser to start a workflow as long as they have Update rights for the contact, property or transaction. Previously we required Create rights.
Jul 04, 2017
- New Contact Filters - Gives the user the ability to create, update and delete custom filters that are used frequently.
- Added new filter types - Contact Type, Relationship Score, Stage, Status and Rent/Own.
- Added help documentation for Filters: http://help.realvolve.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003190243-Contact-Filters-New-Filters-and-Improved-Pr...
- Skip deletion of linked contact of the user from View All screen.
- Prevent YTD Volume graph calculation when the user has detached the linked contact.
Jun 30, 2017
- Additional API for Sending Email and SMS via Realvolve Editor from iPhone
Jun 28, 2017
- improved party member assignment process in Properties and Transactions people tab.
- Corrected birthday/anniversary filter issue caused by recent
Jun 27, 2017
- Increased Speed and Performance of Dashboard Display: http://help.realvolve.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003178323-The-Realvolve-Dashboard-An-Enhanced-Look-wi...
- Updated look on Dashboard
- Added a "Collapse / Expand" button to hide or show the dashboard widgets
- Added a "Team Reporting" widget to allow admin staff to view team numbers
- Retain the last calendar setting of Day / Week / Month so that when you return to the calendar it shows the previous setting.
Jun 26, 2017
- Corrected issue with Activity redirection - If activity is edited from a Contact, Property or Transaction calendar and saved, it previously redirected to the main calendar instead of the Contact, Property or Transaction.
- Corrected activity popup which was getting cut off on the edge of the calendar screen.
- How to zap realtor.com leads into Realvolve - http://help.realvolve.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003189526-How-to-Zap-Realtor-com-Leads-to-Realvolve
Help Document Added:
Jun 22, 2017
- Fixed Google Sync issue to give Data Preference (Google to Realvolve or Realvolve to Google) based on the latest updated timestamp for Google Tasks and Events for the daily Google Sync process.
- Corrected SMS note creator to use the SMS number's owner instead of the record owner.
- Improved performance to reduce load time.
Jun 21, 2017
- Corrected zip code lookup - fixed intermittent issue of incorrect address field population if zip code is entered too quickly.
- Added an option to track the deletion of Contact, Property, Transaction, Workflow and Templates by user.
Jun 20, 2017
- Corrected issue causing the loss of the background color of templates.
- Corrected V1 Utility API to prevent error 500 during client retrieval
Jun 19, 2017
- "Wrap it up!" after the call... Describes the newest feature of the Realvolve mobile app which helps to track what happens after a phone call. Last Call Date is updated upon a successful call, ability to add notes, activities and start workflows from one screen. http://help.realvolve.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003056486--Wrap-it-up-after-the-call-
Help Document Added:
Jun 15, 2017
- Added scrollbar for activity edit email popover for the calendar.
- Return to previous screen when editing task after pressing SAVE.
Jun 14, 2017
- Prevent Evernote notes with checkboxes from being edited to prevent checkbox corruption
- Corrected issue with activities reappearing after being completed for Google Task.
Jun 12, 2017
- Added merge field [[Transaction#ClosingLocationDetails]] for Transaction workflow activity title.
- Corrected issue when validating Next Appointment Time for contact when next appointment time received is blank.
Jun 08, 2017
- Corrected Checklist Reordering - reordering was not retained and checklist went back to the original order that they were added.
Jun 07, 2017
- Improved content change detection for template editor to prevent confirmation popup that template has changed.
- Corrected scrolling issue on email screen.
- Corrected twitter message character count issue when completing an Action
- Corrected zip code lookup when address is invalid
Jun 01, 2017
- Added "Showing Coordinator" as a role for Assign To workflow activity.
- Several Speed and Performance improvements.
- Corrected Tag renaming issues.
- Corrected the ability to add inline images while sending an email from preview action
- Corrected issue when sending email from full-screen mode.
- Corrected HTML code from showing & instead of '&' in subject of email.
- Corrected SMS from being sent to unselected contacts in Action with preview.
- Corrected spacing issue when emails using enhanced editor.
- Corrected email sending issue when attachments have special characters in file name.