Skip to content
Jan 30, 2018
- Corrected issue causing tags to not be displayed in Tag List
Jan 29, 2018
- Corrected issue which was preventing the ability to select a different year when filtering Contacts by Date Range.
Jan 23, 2018
- Connect the DotLoop link back to the Listed Property when a transaction falls through
Jan 22, 2018
- Stay on the VIEW ALL screen when performing a selective merge of contact records.
- Allow super user to switch to any user’s account.
Jan 17, 2018
- When changing a Transaction’s status to ‘Closed’ – automatically update the ‘Home Sale Anniversary’ of the Seller and ‘Home Purchase Anniversary’ of the buyer
- When deleting a template the system will display a confirmation box with a note stating the following: Deleting this template will prevent any automated activity using this template from being sent.
Jan 15, 2018
- Added “Add Time” to some of the Date fields which was missing the option.
Jan 10, 2018
- Prevent duplicate images on IDX Broker import.
- Ignore checking for flash player when using BombBomb recording option.
Jan 09, 2018
- Allow multiple party members in Realvolve to be synchronized with DotLoop for a single Role
- Dotloop Roles –> Realvolve Party Members (Showing only multiple party member mapping) (SEE BELOW)
BUYING AGENT –>
Buyer Agent 2,
Buyer Agent 3,
Buyer Agent 4
Additional Inspector 2
LISTING AGENT –>
Seller Agent 2,
Seller Agent 3,
Seller Agent 4
LOAN OFFICER –>
Loan Officer / Lender,
Loan Officer / Lender 2
SELLER ATTORNEY –>
Seller Attorney 2,
Seller Attorney 3,
Seller Attorney 4
- Corrected popup issue when starting an Alternate workflow.
- Corrected Attachments not being listed on compose new email option.
- Allow user to downgrade the plan even if the SMS limit is crossed.
Jan 04, 2018
- Improved performance on main calendar
- Keep WITH field of activities in sync with party-member updates happening using drag/drop method
Jan 03, 2018
- Remove unnecessary transaction date fields and crate it dynamically as required
- Corrected address data of contacts from getting corrupted from google sync