Skip to content
Apr 29, 2016
- Enhancement: Added logging changes to system for tracking.
- Fix: Corrected Note Time Stamp Issues.
Apr 27, 2016
- Fix: Corrected Zapier integration to prevent existing tag deletion when existing contact is merged.
Apr 25, 2016
- Fix: Corrected app freezing issue on Repeat option in workflow activities.
Apr 22, 2016
- Fix: Additional changes to prevent activities coming back after completed.
Apr 21, 2016
- Enhancement: Added ‘Next Appointment’ Date/Time for Contacts.
- Change: Moved Address Format Setting to Account level to prevent format conflicts.
- Fix: Corrected issue causing Activities coming back after marked completed.
Apr 20, 2016
- Enhancement: Asynchronous Typekit Font to reduce page load time and increase performance.
Apr 19, 2016
- Enhancement: Added ‘Postpone Contact Date’ to contact tab – allows you to indicate a date to hold off from any contact until.
- Enhancement: Solr improvements for increased performance.
- Fix: Allowed upper case letters in user provide for website.
Apr 18, 2016
- Added: Additional Date fields – Lease End Date, Lease Sold Date, Print Advertising Date, TV Advertising Date, Brochure Deliver Date, Price Reduction Date.
- Fix: Corrected issue causing Tag count to be off in Tag View.
Apr 15, 2016
- Enhancements: Solr improvements to increase performance.
- Fix: Corrected issue which prevented additional actions from being displayed on an activity which had already been completed.
Apr 07, 2016
- Enhancement: Added CC / BCC options to the Compose Email screen so copies of the email can be sent to other contacts.
- Enhancement: Added a icon in the upper right corner of the Compose Email screen to open in a new larger window that resizes.
- Fix: Corrected ENTER key on Search field when used on an iPad with hardware keyboard.
Apr 04, 2016
- Fix: Corrected user name issue on notes which were added from a checklist note merge field.
Apr 01, 2016
- Fix: Correct issue causing the “Incomplete Checklist” option to not be available when first adding an activity – users had to first save and re-edit the activity to make it show correctly.